Mischa Barton breakdown by teeth

No alcohol or drugs were the cause of Mischa Barton forced inclusion in a psychiatric clinic, but rather a lack thereof.

The American actress talks about her first recording in the September issue of Time Out New York.

According to Barton stress was the reason for its inclusion. "All four of my wisdom teeth were pulled simultaneously. That went wrong, so I had to have back surgery, "explains the 23-year-old actress in the magazine.

Afterward, they live in terrible pain. "It was a nightmare. I could not take painkillers because I had to set for the filming of the series The Beautiful Life. I also had another awful lot of travel. The pain and the stress it ... It was just too much. "

Barton collapsed and spent two weeks forced into a psychiatric clinic in Los Angles. "Sometimes you just reach the bottom and the top before you get stressed you can feel better again."

Six weeks after her breakdown feels the actress again quite old. Also she says her life again fully in control. Where exactly they had to suffer, they just do not know. "I do not know if it really had a nervous breakdown."

"It was hard, but did not take long. I think that the pain came. I've really got a lot of respect for people suffering from chronic pain. That can make you crazy. "

Labels: ,

Monday, October 12, 2009
Ping your blog